Sunday, December 04, 2005

Decrease, Still Decreasing

As the title suggest, it's the money i've got. My current job status is still pathetic jobless. I 've had enough, people around me are getting HIRED whereas me still JOBLESS, ain't a good feeling moreover there's so much things to splurge on especially when the festive seasons are round the corner. So screw man! I've got lots of stuffs to get. People please get introduce a decent job. I really need it badly. PLEASE!

Anyway, tmlo's chalet. I'm going 'cause i really misses my friends and is the only chance (perhaps) to meet and gather before the 2006 drives its way in. Aint gonna stay 'cause dad dont allow and i dun even know the reasons but whatever it is, i dun think i want to after hearing some stories from Mambo regarding the chalets. I'm a scaredy cat, that's me. After chalet, i'm gonna get down to serious business, JOB FINDING!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home